*NEW* TULA REVIEW CLEAN MAKEUP + SKIN CARE USED THESE PRODUCTS FOR 10 DAYS ( GRWM )

Okay. So first of all i have lupus – and you can tell a little bit by my cheeks here of some disc uh. Some discoloration, so ive typically been using like neutrogena, and i use like a lot of stuff from their line. But i want to find something a little bit more prestige, a little bit more um intense, not trying to like brighten my skin. But i mean to help with the discoloration a little bit ive been looking for a new exfoliator, so ive read a lot of good things about tula skincare, so i wanted to try some. I ordered a bunch of it. So im going to be trying to do this over like a week long so, like maybe a 7 to 10 day process, just kind of see how i feel throughout the week. I bought some makeup stuff from them, not really like makeup, but like some skincare. That could also be makeup, so i bought like a rose bomb which could like go under eye um. I also bought a uh filter, primer um, and it says its what this one is called cosmos is for deep skin tones. So im also going to be trying that maybe like when i go out – and i try to wear makeup makeup – try to wear that. Instead of foundation well see im going to try it a bunch of different ways, but for starters today is february 18th and im just going to be trying the um, so polish exfoliating scrub and the protect and glow daily sunscreen gel just kind of like throughout the Day, um Music just to see how it does so im going to start there again today is friday, just im going to show yall.

So this is in real time, because i want to be doing something in real time so friday february 18th. Can you see that friday february 18th thats me on valentines day, hey girl, okay, yeah, so friday february 18th? I am going to try these two first today, im going to, like i said, be tracking this over seven day period, so lets get into e. I am going to start with these, so polish exfoliating sugar scrub super excited. It smells very good if you can like see this consistency here, i got some beads in it. It smells like pineapple a little bit. It smells very good whats in this um, oh pineapple and papaya. It says like pineapple empire, this scrub might smell like a beach vacation. I need a vacation, so this is gon na work. It smells really good. So im gon na ive got a nice amount. Im. Gon na dampen it a little bit and just get rubbing ill, just jump right in, and this is very rough. It feels like sandpaper, almost Music. This feels pretty good Music, okay yall, so it dries pretty nicely. I feel it feels really raw. I mean thats what exfoliator is supposed to feel like because they got beads in it, but my skin looks a little brighter thats, weird, not weird, but im just gon na try be protect and go protect and glow daily sunscreen um. I dont really have a moisturizer and i guess i also didnt order, one which kind of sucks, but i mean sunscreen, can sort of kind of pose as a moisturizer, so not really but daily spf.

30. You need plus protection against the negative effects of pollution and blue light all while giving you the protect the perfect dewy glow it isnt just sunscreen its skincare. So clearly, this is going to serve as a moisturizer. A little pea sized amount here. Sticking up feels pretty good it aint even like no feel me do no residue, i should say, feels pretty good. It doesnt feel fill me at all, actually, which is crazy, no sunscreen be having like that. Feel me feel me, look to it. Try a little more for this side: Music, im just gon na wear this throughout the day. I really could just put some mascara on and go, but this feels pretty good. This is day one well check back in a few days, feel pretty good, not burning, not burning. Yet at least i hope this doesnt burn but looks pretty good. I feel pretty shiny. I didnt change the lighting on the ring light everything. So it looks good so see yall if you say, hey yall, so it is monday february 21st. So its been a few days um i dont want this to like. I just wanted to show you guys february, so its monday february 21st dont forget to see that yes, all right, i just wanted to get on here and show yall the other products. So i already started with my um spf. For the day. Again, i told you i was going to serve as a moisturizer, its not really moisturizer, but i use that as moisturizer, so this spf is pretty good and this is the protect and glow daily sunscreen gels already put that on my face.

Um i told you that i was looking for like minimal coverage, not too heavy. I wanted to find something a little lighter and i wanted to see if the primer would work as a nice like mid range, not that heavy coverage and it kind of did it cleared up my well i havent put on yet but im going to show yall It just makes my face look completely even just a little bit um, not too heavy it doesnt. You know its not like coming off, and this is the filter, primer, blurring and moisturizing primer um, and this is the cosmo skin tone. So i think this is the deepest one that they have, but it literally just took me one pump yesterday i did it for church and the coverage was just really good. So im gon na go ahead and get my one pump got my one pump here. Um and im just going to blend it really well above my eye on my cheeks Music, so it looks really good. Like you, cant even really see my discoloration anymore. It i mean you can see it like if youre really close black from a distance from a far distance, you cant really tell, and then i also um Music, wanted to show you guys it with the rose glow and get it cooling and brightening eye balm. I literally just put two swipes of this under each eye and just blended it, and it just gave my eyes a nice little pop, the cooling was really nice.

It made me feel quick on my feet, so i really really am obsessed with this bomb. So im just gon na do one or two swipes and im just gon na blend it in you can see that there a little bit – and i am just going to blend it – really good Music, nice little quick and easy quick little cute little pop, not too Crazy, not too flashy, and then i like to finish it or i finished it. Yesterday, with its d, a m n girl im trying to curse um, but its too faced mascara dang girl, but its really not called dang its called the other word um yeah. This mascara is super. This brush is crazy, its like a lysol hourglass shape, but i love this mascara. I love this brush, so i just apply that to get that on there a few little blinks of that my lips are actually, but i mean look perfect example. Look at this lash look at this lash im, putting it on there crazy right, Music, so cute, quick little mascara, quick little like i said that primer. That primer can serve as at least for me. I cant speak for videos, but its gon na serve as a little cute little um tequila coverage. For me this is it cosmetics, um the vitality, lip flush. It says lipstick its like a nice little lip stain gives you i like it. It gives my little chocolate lips and thats a pop of color.

This is the genesee qua tone, and this has been around for years. Ive had this for a long time. Well, ive not had this for a long time, ive been using this for a long time. Im almost out of this, i love this nice little nacho pop, not too crazy, and i am going to get dressed and put the look together. But again i had to show you all this primer and i had to show you all the rose bomb. Okay, it is lit my eyes, are still kind of cool still kind of chilly, but it still feels good. It still looks good, so i had to im going to wear my hair and get dressed and okay also im about to go. I just wanted to show you all the final little product i feel like it got me looking real popping right, so i just got the primer on i got. My rose rose bomb cooling underneath i got on my damn girl mascara. My eyelashes are good so again that was a quick, easy go to it made my lupus. Look, you cant even see it like. It was so i didnt, even i barely put any of it on like it. Just even on my skin. Very nicely got my under eye popping a little bit with the rose bomb. Keep trying to stand back so yall can see from back here, so yeah ill, probably use the. I need to finally use the sew portless deep, exfoliating blackhead scrub.

I did put on my hand a little bit. It is very thick, so maybe ill use that tonight after i take this makeup off, but its monday ive been using the products for about three days now and i am loving them so yeah happy saturday yall. Everything is going well. I just wanted to put emphasis on two things. First of all i told you i was getting some brightening treatment drops. I did get those love these cute little pump. I do use it uh once a day um. It says two to three, but this stuff is very its very liquidy i should say so. I only do two full pumps and i just press it into my face. Um. It has a little tightening vibe to it so thats. Also pretty nice um. I cant really tell you if my skin is getting brighter now. Oh, my nose is crazy. I cant really tell if my skin is getting bright or not, but i mean i like it. It feels good im not breaking out to it. Having no reaction, everything is going great. It works well with the spf, the protecting glow, so everythings going well with that um. I havent really worn with makeup this week, but the few times i did, of course my rose glow and get it was pretty good. I told you im obsessed with the filter, primer, blurring and moisturizing primer. This is also going really well okay, so the one thing i did want to get on here and make sure i tell yall that i did not like that did not work and again.

This could just be my skin, which is not dry, but it can be oily its like normal to oily um, but i love a good exfoliator, but this so poreless deep exfoliating blackhead scrub um, i dont believe in returning stuff, but baby. This is getting returned. Absolutely um, i put this on my face and i used it twice. Okay, the first time i was like, maybe im just tripping, maybe my skin, having a weird day. Second time got the same vibe and its its not working. I use this in the shower um. I use a good size amount, not too much like a good side. A good size amount and i got to press it on my face and i was exfoliating and it just felt like it was even a weird residue. It felt like um Music. It just had my my skin feeling real clammy, like it felt like um. I had not cooking oil, but i had like some oil that was on my face and it just never got like. You know how you get like oil on you and it it just left a weird, very weird residue. It made my skin feel very clammy. Um like water was like sticking to my face. It was very strange that was the first time, so i was like okay, so the next day i tried to scrub again in the shower and it just was given the weirdest vibe. So this did not work.

I did not like to feel it smells really great. Um, like i said, i really wanted. I really wanted this one to work, but it didnt work. So this is the. This is the only thing out of the one two three four five six six products that i have so far that i did not like everything else has been really great, but this is so portless deep, exfoliating, blackhead scrub baby and i got rid of all the Boxes except this one, because this is being returned so yeah, my last little piece will be maybe tomorrow i will try to try this primer in this rose bomb under some actual makeup. So well see see you tomorrow, okay, yall, happy sunday im about to get ready for church its the 27th lets get ready for church um. I just wanted to show yall the full face with the primer and actual foundation. Also um update the verdict of my scooby out on this, so polish exfoliating sugar scrub after using it like every other day or every two days. I feel like its giving that same, feel me like residue weird oily like having to go back behind it with like a neutrogena which im trying to get rid of, so this also might be going back to the store because i dont i cant, do the film About to go ahead and apply, my brightening drops uh triple vitamin c serum. I just kind of press it into the skin.

I feel like my skin is already looking a little brighter, but just just might be too soon to say that, but it just my skin. Just feels really good with this serum and the sunscreen. So again, i just do two pumps of that, just like i said press it into my skin, so we have that protecting glow a little squirty squirt of that little piece eyes rub that in get that ripped in here, filter, primer, blurring and moisturizing primer. Again i tried this earlier in the week. It was the one that i could just do. One problem, if i was looking for like light very light, very sheer coverage, so just prime your skin with that to go under my foundation, Music primers on there thats, nice and sad foundation that i use is the ill machiash. I hope im saying that right here, mikey, this is 2 30 woke up like this. This is the place that they um you like literally go online and you test or like you take a little quiz. They ask you some questions about your skin and then they match what they think and they literally were dead on this ive had everybody here, um ive been using it. Oh, maybe no its been here. Maybe this is my 27th ill be 29. I think a little almost a year and a half, so this is the optical blurring brush from urban decay. One of my favorites Music, okay, so thats on there, nice and polished, like i said ill, just be doing a bare minimum.

But my face feels like nice and glowy im gon na put my mascara on and im gon na be done. I put a little eye color on there probably wont, but i like to say might again: this is my damn girl, mascara, sorry, lord its sunday, but damn girl right now. My eyelashes have nothing on them: Music. Okay, so i got some mascara on there. Im going to just go behind with the rose bomb rose, glow again thats. The under eye just gives your eye a little extra pop and again im about to swipe this one on top of the mask. Maybe i should just put some on my brush and then do it: Music. Okay, so we are done little under eye im going to be dressed in so im back with the final touches again, my janae sequoia, it cosmetics just a little pop of color, not too flashy a little poppy pop for my little chocolate lip so for the most Part everything was good with tula cosmetics. This weeks, its been 10 days tables day, 10. um, the only two things like i said it looks like both of the exfoliators or the scrubs. I got were a little too scrubby like they felt like body scrub like it was that kind of consistency. The sugar scrub started off very good, but then, as time went on and i kept using it like every other day, it felt like it was becoming more of the blackhead scrub.

It was just leaving too much of a filming residue, so the blackhead scrub is definitely getting returned, but the sugar scrub – maybe my husband, dont, like that i dont know ill, give that a few tries ill. Let him give it a few, tries ill leave it in the shower. Let him try it, but for the most part everything was good. Thank you for tuning in to my tula review. Again, the protect and glow sunscreen was great. The rose bomb, uh rose, glow and get it. The cooling and brightening eye balm was great. Im loving these brightening treatment. Vitamin c drops give it a nice tidying, feel um, vitamin c um. It says, use two to three times: use twice a day am pm two to three pumps, but i use it once two pumps, loving the filter, primer, the blurring and moisturizing primer. Again, it gave a nice little coverage that was good enough to just go for a few days. I might try to find another exfoliator or maybe a different face, a face cleanser from them, and i might come back and do a review on that, because i am going to return at least one of these um to get. Who knows. Maybe something else maybe ill find an actual moisturizer and stop using the spf, but this spf can go as a nice, moisturizer so well see, but again, thanks for tuning into this tulip review.

The post *NEW* TULA REVIEW | CLEAN MAKEUP + SKIN CARE | USED THESE PRODUCTS FOR 10 DAYS | ( GRWM ) appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/02/28/new-tula-review-clean-makeup-skin-care-used-these-products-for-10-days-grwm/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3 Unboxing Best 2in1 Under $300?

You will be shocked to see what this drone filmed in the forest! No one ever saw anything like it

Top 5 Best Android Phone 2022 Best Ranked Budget Android Smartphones for Camera Review 2022