Best Lipsticks in Orange/ Peach for MEDIUM skin AparnasFAB5 JoyGeeks

You have been heavily recommending for me to feature orangish peachish colors in the fab5 series. So here i am featuring my favorite fabulous 5 origin peach lipsticks. This is at affordable and fabulous prices on amazon with their sale. So definitely check that out im going to jump straight into this and you will see my lovely orangish picture shades of lips Music, hey, im, aparna ganesh, and i welcome you back to joy geeks. Thank you so much for subscribing. There are tons of new subscribers here. I welcome you here. This is where we create tons of makeup content. Lipstick is a huge focus and, of course, there is sprinkles of fashion and lots of skin care too. So do comment and let me know if youre a new subscriber and for the existing subscribers. Thank you. So much continue your love and enjoy and let me know your demands, your requests, always in the comments, because i am listening and reading each comment very closely. All right, like i said, todays video, is about the origin. Peach lipsticks, im gon na jump into it. The amazon sale is fab so check that out. This is in association with amazon, but my fabulous five orange peach lipsticks are something thats going to blow your mind. So check it out Music, and there is also this piece of kurta that i have to show you so after the swatches uh, i will be showing you this kurta as well, and its beautiful just stay tuned for everything.

So let me straight jump into the swatches. I really like this faces. Canada, matte, lip crayon is definitely one of the favorite formulas that we have loved and i have all the 33 shades featured. If you havent seen that check that out here uh this is wrapped up. I have even used this shade. I think in an ad film where i was featured – or that was cashmere im, not sure, but i have used this also a lot. So this is the first one. The next shade is a beautiful shade from color bars, kiss proof lipstick. This is in the shade. Wild peach, it is a beautiful popping peach, ish, orangish color, and this formula is kiss proof literally its transfer proof when you just apply its creamy. It looks a little thing, but when it sets it is truly transfer proof – and i really like this color, because you can see when youre understated and i dont have any makeup on my face. I mean i do have some concealer and some compact, but it really uh brings that color onto your face. I love this. Oh, i forgot to show you. This is kiss proof isnt. It amazing for a bullet lipstick to be this kiss proof and very comfortable on the lips Music. Now this is from a very affordable range of lakme. This is lacma cushion matte lipstick, and this is a very beautiful, i think, quite a muted orange peach.

It is, it is not overtly bright, i think its very uh everyday wearing and if you do not like very bright colors, you will really like this, and i think this also will work across skin tones. I think its a very easy going, lipstick for sure, and i have featured all of their colors uh in a video on joy, geeks and whatever video you want to look for whatever content, whatever specific product, just type, that product name and type joy, geeks. And if i made a video, it will pop up so lick, maybelline, sensational, matte or color bar something or whatever brand, and whatever lipstick or specific, shade, just type that in the youtube search bar and you will find it in matt. I wish they had also written the name underneath the lipstick itself, but i really like this uh. It is more orange, its not peach ish. It is not transfer proof its a proper bullet lipstick but very wearable. Look. This is wrapped up, and this is the cushion matte like my cushion mat. It may seem like its similar, but this is a lighter shade and this is has more brown in it. Okay, just for your reference, so that, if youre fairer, this will definitely look much better on you. If you want a muted color and if youre slightly even darker than me, you should definitely offer this shade and, of course, this is a bright sunshine. Color Music. This is such a beautiful shade from black maze.

Absolute range, a i really love this formula and the shade is called brazen caramel. I love this shade because this is what i would call like: a mature orange peach. You know if you dont want it bright. If you dont want it light, if you dont want it slightly more on the fluorescent size side, you would really love this and you could see how the pigmentation was its like a one swipe mccon like application, and it feels so good on the lips, its not Transfer proof, but it stays a decent time. I have not made a dedicated video for this formula. Surprisingly, but i have quite a few of these and i love the shades they have. There are some very unique shades. I really really like this shade. This is definitely one of my favorites in the fab five, i must say all five are very beautiful and serves for different purposes. I really like the shade and again this, i think, will uh work across skin tones because its deep enough yeah its not in the bright light bright zone before i forget, if you have not subscribed, even if you think you have just pause check, if you have Subscribed because you know what it doesnt cost you a single penny to subscribe. If youre enjoying this content, please show me your love and support, but just subscribing right and anybody else who you think would like this kind of content just share.

Even if you just share one video in a day, i think ill be really thankful and you would be doing that person a favor right, because we are all looking for a similar skin tone. So many people say that i wish i had discovered you earlier. I struggled so much to find you know my skin tone person showing all the lipsticks. So please help and comment. Let me know if youve just subscribed hit on the notification bell when you like a video, do not forget to hit the like button. Okay, ill continue for some reason. I think im looking fairer today than i am do you feel that i am nc 42 in mac? I dont know if its the sun, hitting on my face, which is adding the glow but im loving it its not about the color, actually its just about something im liking. The way my skin is looking and theres no foundation im swatching this right. Next to this, this is a shade called vintage rust, and this was brazen caramel. You can see. This has more brown to it. This is more on the orange reddish side. Beautiful shades im really loving the oranges. I have theres a range from a light to a dark to a really bright, beautiful, beautiful shades. Dont. You think i love these ill. Just show this to you on my lip Music. How beautiful is the shade Music very nice? I have to say that these last two shades are definitely very unique.

I really like these shades and brazen caramel and vintage rust from the lakme absolute range. I really really like, because the formula a i have really loved. I think this costs around 800 bucks. If im not wrong but of course itll be at discounts, then you can check that out very every day. Yet um you know if youre afraid of reds, but you want a little more darker color. You should go with these kind of shades. Beautiful im. Also quite happy with this fabfi series, because it is bringing to the you know spotlight some of the shades which i feel are pretty underrated. Now for this wonderful krita, this is the cotton krita that i got from amazon. It is so nice it is so basic, but i think its great for everyday use you can see there is this detailing in the sleeve. Of course, i just you know folded it off. There is this beautiful detailing here you have this work going. I think this is nice. I bought this in the size medium and you have a little work here as well. This is the length its still here and you can wear it with anything. You can wear with jeans with some tights and i, like the i like the neck, its oh, its got its got some work at the back as well, so you can check that out. I really like this and i thought this was really affordable because uh it wasnt a fabulous discount under 500 bucks.

If im not wrong. I will add all the details in the description box with the links do check that out and i am waiting to hear from you. What are the other uh fab five series. You want me to feature: what are the colors of lipstick even in skin care? Tell me i did feature serums and face mists and scrubs if you havent seen that please go check that out. I know you love lipsticks a lot more, but let me know if you want skin care as well. I can share that with you a lot more. If you do not want to watch it, i think im going to focus just on lipsticks all right thats all for now. This was the beautiful five orange peach lipsticks. I featured thanks to your recommendation and request.

The post Best Lipsticks in Orange/ Peach for MEDIUM skin | AparnasFAB5 | JoyGeeks appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/03/10/best-lipsticks-in-orange-peach-for-medium-skin-aparnasfab5-joygeeks/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3 Unboxing Best 2in1 Under $300?

You will be shocked to see what this drone filmed in the forest! No one ever saw anything like it

Top 5 Best Android Phone 2022 Best Ranked Budget Android Smartphones for Camera Review 2022